Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Consider an Agri-Tour for your next vacation!

The last time I went to Egypt, I booked the trip through an Agri-Tours package. This is a great package - it has everything you want to see: trips to the Pyramids, the Temples, Aswan Dam, even Abdou Simbel. The difference between this package and a "regular" tour package is that it also shows you Egypt from an agricultural standpoint. I'll confess; I've been to Egypt quite a few times, but while going down the Nile or driving to a temple, I've always wondered what they grew on the land, and how they coped with the encroaching desert! Now I know, and this experience has been invaluable.

This tour company (Tours Cure-Vac) was established in 1986, and also does Agri-Tours to numerous other international places as well (Mexico, Peru, Syria, and Africa are a few). The best part is, if they do not have an established package to a destination you request, they will develop one tailored to your specifications.

After my first Agri-Tour, I spoke to them about promoting these packages among the agricultural community in Canada. You may contact me with further questions, or you can contact Tours Cure-Vac directly (please tell them Nathan referred you to them).

No comments:

Weather for Ottawa