Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Expansion of Horizons ... to the 4Frontiers

Wondering what I've been up to? I would be too! I was recently approached by Joe Palaia IV who wondered if I would be interested in expanding my horizons. Joe is the co-founder of a space commerce company by the name of 4Frontiers - dedicated to establishing a permanent human presence within the last four frontiers known to mankind. As a result, I agreed to take a position as the Agricultural Systems Division Lead for the Generation 2 Mars Settlement Program Study Team.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I think the post should have more info then it has.

Weather for Ottawa